Aputure LS 60D 60W Adjustable Focusing Light
- 15°~45° Adjustable Spot/Flood Beam Angle
- Up to 50,000lux at 1 meter in full 15° spot.
- Color Temperature: 5500K
- CRI≥95, TLCI≥95
- IP54 Weatherproof (Dust and Water Resistant)
- Use One NP-F Battery for Half Power; Two for Full Power
- 0-100% Adjustable Brightness
- Compatible with Bowens Mount Adapter and “Spotlight Mini Zoom” Projection Lens
- Includes Barn Doors for Shaping Light
- Includes Dual Sony NP-F Battery Plate
- Supports Sidus Link Mobile App Control
- 8 Built-in Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, Explosion
- 360° Tilting Yoke
- V-Mount Receiver Built Into Yoke for Attaching AC Adapter, Dual NP-F Battery Plate, or V Mount Battery for Compact Operation
- Includes 6m long power cable
- Ultra-quiet 18dB cooling fan design
- Aircraft-grade Aluminum Build Quality
- Concealed Antenna for Durability
- Power Output: 60w
- Working temperature: -10~45°C
- Power Specifications: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz
The LS 60d is a battery-powerable daylight-balanced focusing LED that uses custom aspherical optics to achieve a 15-45° spot-flood beam angle with intense output and flexibility.
The LS 60d punches way above its weight class as a 60W Daylight Focusing LED fixture that’s up to par with the output of a 650W tungsten Fresnel and blows away comparable LED lights. With its custom, Aputure aspherical optics, the LS 60d can output 50,000+ lux in full spot, or 8,300+ lux in flood mode.
The LS 60d Daylight LED continues Aputure’s ambition to provide high-quality, color-accurate LEDs to all filmmakers, with CRI/TLCI scores of 95+ and an SSI (D56) of 72.
Designed to withstand the rigors of any film set, the LS 60d lamp head &DC power connector feature a weather-resistant design as a sign of its durability, so filmmakers can feel free to take it on any adventure.
With a variety of included power solutions, the LS 60d is a light designed to solve problems in ways no other fixture can. The modular V-Mount Receiver on its yoke can hold all of its power options, including the AC adapter, D-Tap (V-Mount) Batteries, and the intelligent Dual NP-F Battery Plate.
Light Storm fixtures like the 120d II, 300d II, and 300x can be powered using only a single battery, and the LS 60d is no different. The LS 60d can achieve full output with a single D-Tap battery or two NP-F batteries, or half output with a single NP-F battery, using its intelligent Dual NP-F Battery Plate.
Included with the LS 60d, the 8-Leaf Barndoors allow for more precise control than traditional barndoors due to the two pairs of helper flags that can adapt the light output’s size and shape.
BOWENS MOUNT ADAPTABILITY
As a Light Storm fixture, the LS 60d can utilize a wide variety of lighting modifiers. In addition to its 8-Leaf Barndoors, 60d includes a custom Bowens Mount Adapter that attaches to its accessory mount and allows it to use Bowens Mount soft light modifiers.
LIGHT SHAPING TOOLS
The LS 60d is also compatible with the LS 60 Softbox, a square soft light modifier, and the Spotlight Mini Zoom, a precision protection attachment with a 2X optical zoom range, both of which are designed specifically for the LS 60d & 60x.
BUILT-IN LIGHTING FX
The 60d launches with 8 built-in lighting FX, such as Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, and Explosion.
SIDUS APP CONTROL
Joining the Sidus Link ecosystem, the LS 60d gains unprecedented, quick & easy wireless control for any fixture in its class. As part of a mesh network, the LS 60d conducts two-way communication with the controlling smartphone or tablet and all other Sidus Mesh fixtures, resulting in a more robust network and longer range.
1x LS 60x Lamp Head
1x LS 60d/x Barn Doors
1x Power Supply & Cable
1x Dual Sony NP-F Battery Plate Adapter
1x LS 60d/x D-Tap Power Cable
1x Carrying Case
Aputure LS 60D SPECIFICATIONS
- CCT: 5600K ,CRI: 95+,TLCI: 95+
- CQS: 93,SSI (D56): 72
- Beam Angle: 15°~45°
- Output Wattage: 60W, Max Power Draw: 90W
- Operating Current: <6.5A (Max)
- Operating Voltage (Power Supply) :19V
- Operating Voltage (Battery) Sony NP-F: 6~8.4V (Single battery) 12~16.8V (Dual battery):
- Operating Voltage (Battery) D-Tap: 12 ~ 16.8V
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 45°C / -4°F ~ 113°F
- Control Methods: On-board, Sidus Link (Sidus MeshTM)
- Wireless Operating Range (Bluetooth) ≤ 80m / 262.5ft
- Screen Type: OLED,Weatherproofing: Yes
- Cooling Method: Active Cooling
- Cable Type: Head Cable 4-pin DC Twist Lock Cable
- Cable Type: Power Cable Locking IEC Power Cable (4m)
We are the authorized retailer of EACHSHOT and the product we sold is under factory warranty service, furthermore, you can register in our website to extend your warranty service to 2 Years Register Now